April 8, 2014

Redbook Real Women Style Awards

Dear Readers,

Amazing news, guys:

Redbook Magazine has chosen me as a semifinalist in the Redbook Real Women Style Awards!

















And now I need YOUR help to reach the finals!

Voting beings today through May 12 here. Please feel free to share with friends, family, and on social media using the hashtag #RBKBestDressed  every vote counts and is much appreciated!

Out of the 25 semifinalists, ten winners will be featured in the September issue of Redbook Magazine. Even making it this far is a dream come true, and I'm so grateful for your support! Thanks for making the style letters my favorite thing to do.

Happy Voting!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Tarah -- I'm so appreciative! :)

      ~ M ~

      Delete
  2. How awesome is that! Good luck!
    http://ladydianaspearls.com

    ReplyDelete