March 31, 2014

Tropical Punch

Dear Readers,

So it turns out, I had to fly all the way down to Florida to wear my spring clothes. I'm not complaining  six days of sunshine and pina coladas suit me just fine. Naturally, I packed everything I've been dying to wear since January.

On our first day in Naples, I went straight for tropical brights, white skinnies, and chunky wedges.


















The geometric Aztec print is everywhere this season, and I love this colorful interpretation by Francesca's. Violet and yellow pop in a modern print, especially paired with light denim and classic wedges. Gold button details call for equally shiny accessories in a vintage bracelet and white gumdrop studs.





And the spring update isn't limited to my wardrobe. MAC's addictive Candy Yum Yum lipstick might just be the perfect finishing touch to anything. Ever.



(Francesca's Top (similar), Gap Jeans, J.Crew Jacket and Wedges, Vintage Bracelet, kate spade new york Earrings, MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick)

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. GAAAAAAH. This spring is the worst is Chicago, but I'm so happy you found a little slice of warm weather down south. Can't wait to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maya, FL is amazing--where has it been all my life?!

      Can't wait to see you next weekend!

      ~ M ~

      Delete